December 10, 2011

Santa responded!

Santa responded!
He wrote her the sweetest letter and had it delivered by Quinnzy!

Dear Jilliann,
Everyone here at the North Pole is very busy preparing for Christmas Eve. Mrs. Claus is mending my red suit as I had so many holes in the knees from sliding down all of those chimneys! I'm writing to remind you to be a good girl. Help out your parents as often as you can.

Mrs. Claus and I have been checking our list and seen that you have been listening this year! We are so proud of you!

The elves and I agreed that you deserve to get something extra-special this year. I've been told that you're hoping to find a new drum set and bike horn when you wake up on Christmas morning. We'll do our very best!

I will soon be on my way to visit your house in Summerville. I am excited to begin my long journey to the home of the many good little boys and girls all around the world!
Merry Christmas and Warmest Wishes!

Santa Claus

look carefully and you can see Quinnzy with her letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment