June 7, 2012

Update!



We are alive and we have been busy!

We have been doing lots of fun things but for some reason the camera has stayed at the house.
We went to Cypress Gardens over the weekend and had a blast! It was a beautiful day and the temperature was perfect! We did a boat ride (where we saw an alligator jump in the water… talk about scary when you are only inches from the water), butterfly house, swapquarium, and even saw three huge alligators they had. The kids loved looking at the butterflies and alligators. They got bored about ¾ of the way through the boat ride.

Also, I struck a deal with mom for dinners! She buys all the goodies and I cook it all! The first week had some hiccups but I think we have figured it out! Week two will be the big deciding factor and if it works I will post meal plans and recipes!

For now we are going to relax and I am going to finish up some baby stuff for a very special little girl I will be meeting soon! I think Julie is going to have to talk some sense into me! I hope you enjoy it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment